Here are some true/false questions (with answers to follow) from The Missionary's Catechism by Russell L. Ford.
Mr. Hammon sent these to me to serve as a fun, thought-provoking exercise on various Christian topics. I'll post the answers in the "comments" section, but try to answer on your own first. :) Feel free to discuss any question more in depth.
True or False:
1. God changes, becoming more perfect each day.
2. The Incarnation is when God became man.
3. Mary is the Mother of God because she gave birth do a divine Person.
4. The Annunciation is when Mary was conceived.
5. Jesus is our Redeemer because He shed all His blood for the forgiveness of our sins.
6. Jesus ascended into Heaven to be our Mediator with the Father.
7. God did not give us free will, but predestined our entire lives.
8. The Holy Spirit is the Soul of the Church
9. St. Peter founded the Catholic Church
10. The Pope is the successor of Jesus.
11. The Pope is the visible head of the Catholic Church
12. Jesus founded the Church on St. Peter
13. The Catholic Church is holy because its founder, Jesus Christ, is holy.
14. To say the Church is indefectible is to say it will last until the end of time.
15. Infallibility means unerring on official teaching and also that the Pope is sinless.
16. Heresy is the deliberate denial of one or more truths of the Catholic faith.
17. Schism is the deliberate refusal to submit to the authority of the Pope.
18. Apostasy is the complete rejection of one's Catholic faith.
19. For a sin to be mortal, thus causing loss of sanctifying grace, three elements must be present: serious matter, sufficient reflection, and full consent of a free will; such a sin can send us to hell.
20. The Assumption is when Mary was taken body and soul to heaven.
21. Purgatory will end after the general judgment.
22. A scriptural basis for praying for the dead is found in II Maccabees.
23. The Bible is the sole source of Divine Revelation
24. Our resurrected bodies will be new and different.
25. Heaven is where we will see God forever.